Sunday, March 4, 2018

I'm Baaaaaaack!!



Hello my friends and followers!
I'm sorry it's been a few months since I've posted.  I have no other excuse other than life just got me all kinds of busy.  That doesn't mean I haven't been busy reading.  I have sooooo many reviews to post.  I hope that'll you'll be patient with me while I get back into the swing of blogging.  If you're still getting my emails and blog posts thank you so much for sticking with me!  My goal as always will be to give you honest reviews for books that I've read.  If I can help you find your next favorite read or help you avoid one you will regret reading then I'll have done what I set out to do over 5 years ago.  I've been thinking of updating the look of my blog.  It's had because I am a little attached to the design.  However, I know change can be a good thing.  So, that being said, if you'd like to see me change the look or design I'd love you to comment on this post and let me know.  Give me some suggestions and if you know someone who does blog design send me their way.  I'm to all suggestions and ideas! 

Thanks again for your love and patience!  Hope to hear from you.
Jeannette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you leaving me a comment?! Oh how I love it when you do that!!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Magic Medley and Very Own World kits by Irene Alexeeva